Win prizes while helping NCCU promote civic engagement
- NCCU partnered with Vote Owl for easy, informed voting.
- Students can access the free Vote Owl App, guiding them on when, where, and how to vote.
- The “Eagles Lead the Flock” initiative promotes the app, offering cash prizes and concluding with the Black Joy Jamboree on February 29, featuring a DJ, food trucks, and swag giveaways.
T-Shirt Contest! Win big with your designs!
Have you ever had a great idea for a t-shirt design? Ever walked through the NCCU campus and thought about having your own designs being worn by students across campus? Now is your chance!
Just create a t-shirt that encourages NCCU students to become informed voters with the Vote Owl mobile app, and you could be a winner.
Submit your design now through January 29, 2024, at 5:00 p.m.
- 1st place wins- $500 gift card + free t-shirt based on your design!
- 2nd place- $250 gift card
- 3rd place- $100 gift card.
- Vote Owl logo and tagline “Informed Voting Made Easy” must be prominently displayed
- Goal of T-shirt is to get students to download app and use it to inform their voting & to vote
- Promoting features of the app (Suggested, not required)
- Promoting NCCU Pride and Leadership in voting (Suggested, not required)
***By submitting a design for consideration, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, the design you are submitting is your own original work and that no other persons or parties can claim ownership. Art created using artificial intelligence may not be submitted.
Enter to Win
Submit your designs through Monday, January 29 at 5:00 p.m.
SUBMIT ALL DESIGNS BY FILLING OUT THIS ELECTRONIC FORM
- The contest is open to NCCU students enrolled in the Spring 2024 semester.
- Designs should be single-sided. Design size can be as small as across the chest, to as large as a full panel print (12×17)
- Any pre-existing logos used must be from NCCU only. Approved logos are included below
- Up to three designs may be submitted per person.
- Original design files should be labeled with your first and last name. If you are submitting more than one design please add a 1, 2 or 3 to your file name.
- Please submit all Ai, Ps, EPS, and PDF’s with your design layers intact.
Judging and Voting:
- Panel of judges will narrow the submissions to our five finalists.
- Submissions will be judged on creativity and how well the designs promote using VoteOwl and voting!
- Finalists will be open to community voting, through the VoteOwl App, from February 1st to February 23rd.
- Winners will be announced at the Black Joy Jamboree on February 29th.
All entries become the exclusive property of NCCU Stores/Vote Owl, LLC.
NCCU Stores/Vote Owl, LLC may alter the artwork of the winning design to meet production and design guidelines and to remain consistent with NCCU Trademark Licensing rules. We reserve the right to modify and amend these guidelines at any time without notice.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org